Welding Technician Job Vacancy Hosur India
A Reputed company is looking to fill the following job vacancies
Position: Welding Technician
· Reading blueprints and drawings and taking measurements to plan layout and procedures.
· Determining the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements.
· Setting up components for welding according to specifications.
· Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that must be welded.
· Align components using calipers, rulers etc. and clamp pieces.
· Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment.
· Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws.
· Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety.
· Trouble shooting at customer site as and when required.
· An ITI holder with around 3-4 years of prior experience in welding, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
· Familiarity with common welding tools and procedures, including MIG welding TIG welding, metal fabricating, grinding, and finishing metals.
· Certification from Trinity NDT , TUV Rheinland or equivalent institute will be an added advantage
· Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics.
· Ability to work quickly, while always utilizing safe work practices.
· Must be able to work alone with very little guidance.
· Should be enthusiastic to travel to project locations PAN India.
Work Location: Factory location is Bagalur near Hosur. This position requires travelling to client sites across India as per the client’s requirement
Eligible candidates meeting above requirements can email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org